We all want to save money on our energy bill. It’s not an impossible task and can be done. We have included a few helpful energy tips to provide you food for thought regarding your energy consumption this summer:
- Be sure to not only turn off but unplug your computer, television, and other devices that can drain power even when they’re not on. Buy a power strip that makes this easier with just a flip of a switch.
- Overhead fans will get cool air circulating, which means you might be able to delay turning on the air conditioning, and keeping the thermostat in a more energy efficient placement.
- Leave the windows open on cool summer evenings.
- If you spend most of your days outside of the house or at work, set your thermostat to automatically change the temperature by 10? when you’re away. Closing the blinds and curtains throughout the house also helps to keep things cool.
- The best thing you can do to save money on your energy bill, however, is to get your AC unit inspected and cleaned, at least once a year, we recommend twice a year. Reduced cooling capacity due to dirty coils increase operations costs. Connell’s Appliance Heating and Air can make sure your system is clean & leak-free and operating as efficiently as possible. Call us today to schedule your HVAC service!
“Old Fashion Service with New Technology”