Thinking About Spring Cleaning?
Don’t forgot about your AC equipment!
In Augusta, GA, the change of seasons comes on quick! Spring is right around the corner. It will be here before you know it. Part of your spring cleaning duties should also include an inspection of your Air Conditioning System.
We are right at the time of year when the weather will go on a warming trend and springtime in Augusta, Georgia can get rather hot. You should do the following to make sure your AC equipment is in proper shape for the upcoming spring & summer:
1. If you have vents around the outside of your house, open these vents to ensure proper ventilation.
2. Trim shrubbery that is close to the house that is obstructing your AC equipment or basement vents.
3. Be sure to wash the exterior condenser unit off with a hose, paying close attention to removing dirt and debris from the fan area. Using a mild solution of soap and water can help remove stuck on grime. Do not bend the fins with the water or any hard object.
4. Change your system filter and at least once each month.
5. It’s a good idea to have A. Connell’s Heating and Air inspect your AC unit and service it prior to the start of summer.
6. Inspect the duct work or have it inspected by A. Connell’s Heating and Air.
NOTE: Now is a good time to check the attic insulation to make sure it is at least 10 inches thick and provides a good cover throughout the attic.
Remember, we are the experts when it comes to Air Conditioner repair in Augusta, GA and we know how to find the problems fast. If you live in Aiken, SC or North Augusta, SC or if you live in Augusta, GA we have a truck in your area.
We can work on any system, install new systems or repair old systems.
We are here if you need us. If you need heat pump, heater or furnace repair NOW or require a yearly maintenance inspection, contact A. Connell’s Heating and Air, “Your Complete Year Round Comfort Center”…. Call 706-860-7400. or go to our Service Request Page to Schedule a Service Call.
For Emergency Service CALL – 706-860-7400
Servicing the All of Augusta, Georgia Including Downtown Augusta, GA and South Augusta, Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, Harlem, Hephzibah, and Blythe, Georgia. North Augusta, South Carolina and parts of Edgefield County, South Carolina. View our service area map.